Monday, November 17, 2008

My prayer

Philippians 3:10 - NLT

"I want to know Christ and experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. I want to suffer with him, sharing in his death, so that one way or another, I will experience the resurrection from the dead!"

I read this passage this morning, and just thought wow! i want this to be my desire. The MIGHTY POWER that raised Jesus from the dead, is the same power that i have access to everyday by the power of the Holy Spirit! I pray that as i prepare for Haiti, as our team prepares, that we would not limit God! Our view of him has to be HUGE (because he is:)), so that when we go, we will not allow anything to come in the way, you know?? Not circumstances, or hardships or anything! God is SO BIG, and his power is available to us! Let's walk in that TRUTH!!!!!

In His Grip~ Monica

1 comment:

Team 2009 said...

AMEN! Let's not pray for the ordanry, but the extraordinary!